Search This Blog

henry

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

M&M Cookie Marathon

Here are some cuties from yesterday.  It was our first day home alone after snow days and weekends - so we spent some time getting ready for Baby Girl's Valentine Party at Mother's Day Out class.   Both of my girls love sweets, but this one especially LOVES chocolate and always has.  She can unwrap a Hershey's Kiss faster than I can hear her pull the chair up to reach the candy bowl (hmmmmm, there are just a whole bunch of things wrong with that sentence).  

All that to say -  I recently saw a post for M&M Cookies on one of my favorite food blogs; southernplate.com.  You can find the recipe and really fun blog by clicking here.  Since M&Ms are one of my girlie's favorites, I thought that these would be fun. 

Here are some pictures of our fun day.  I now have the experience to know that the days of "sitting on the counter cookie baking" are very short-lived, so I plan to enjoy them to the fullest!  I didn't take time to edit these - but she doesn't need it.







I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day, be sure and check out my post on God's Valentine from yesterday (just in case you missed it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment