Search This Blog

henry

Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Post List

Merry Christmas!




I do have a couple of recipes in mind to share this month, and I am working on a trip post with pictures of all our Christmas stops in Israel {including what the manger would've most likely looked like}.

But today I'm posting a list of all my Christmas posts since I started this blog three years ago. I teach often about the discipline of remembering. It's no accident that we are instructed over and over to "remember" in Scripture. Nothing clears my mind of confusion like rehearsing the Truth of His goodness. If nothing else is gained from my writing this blog, I am thankful for the way it chronicles my own journey. I only write about what I've learned....and so reading old posts reminds me of my most Faithful Teacher.


  • One of my first ever posts, Christmas Favorites shares the stories behind my favorite Christmas decorations.
  • Mary was the last of the five women I studied last year, Mary's Treasures came from those precious lessons.
  • An Advent Lesson was a surprise Christmas marriage lesson.
  • I love word studies, two of my favorites are in this short post; Joy and Peace.
  • A conversation with my daughter about my favorite Christmas carol sparked Christmas Dawn


And then there are the recipes.....




May this December find you rehearsing old lessons and learning new ones! More soon.....
Jamy






1 comment: