Search This Blog

henry

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yikes.

My very first try at blogging.  I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time for all my younger Bible Study Buddies who spend time on their computers and are influenced by what they read there. Honestly I'm scared of everyone else; hence the YIKES. 

So, I'm thinking that I will post some of my life lessons (both old and new) in my newfound little journal tab and some of my favorite food ideas and recipes under the food one.  I will most likely add a tab for pictures and stories about my kids - easily avoidable for those not as attached to them as their grandparents and me! My favorite tab and the real reason for this blog is the one labeled "Bible Study".  Although everyone is invited, I want to have all kinds of ideas and lessons and updates for my Wednesday morning Bible Study Compadres.  My hope is that this tab will turn into a place for you to leave comments about what you are learning too! 

Truly if I find the courage to hit "publish post" it will be a miracle and Julie B. will do the happy dance...........here goes!

9 comments:

  1. ....and I just did my happy dance! :) So excited for how the Lord will speak through you to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! I can't wait for your journal and bible study tabs to start filling up! Get busy...inquiring minds want to know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited about following your blog! Thank you for clicking "Post!"
    -Tara L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D Wow welcome to the blogging world! May your time here be fun and full of wise (and even silly) experiences as you step out and share your passions and life. Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! I look forward to checking in on your blog!!!i

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're doing a blog. Now I won't feel like I'm missing out on your teachings. Love you and am proud to be your friend. (by the way, this might post twice...not sure what I'm doing! )

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend of Necoe Bandy's here! I love blogging though I've neglected mine over at the summer. Hope you'll stop by some time! Many blessings as you dive in to this great community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamy, I just love you so much and am so thankful that you have started a blog that allows us to share in your love and excitement for Jesus and His word. NEVER, never doubt the wisdom HE is speaking through you.

    ReplyDelete